The cookies that can be used by NOATUM ESOLUTIONS are only associated with a user and their computer.
Thanks to cookies, it is possible to recognize registered users after they have registered for the first time, without having to register each time to access the areas, services, promotions or contests reserved exclusively for them. They are also used to measure the audience and traffic parameters, monitor the progress and number of entries.
The user has the possibility of configuring his browser to be notified on the screen of the reception of cookies and to prevent their installation on his hard drive.
1. What are cookies?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer a correct functioning of the site.
Through the use of these devices, the web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them the most, etc.
2. Type of cookies
According to the purpose
- Technical and functional cookies (Necessary): are those that allow the User of a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it.
- Analytical Cookies (Statistics): are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the Users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies (Marketing): are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. based on criteria such as edited content or how often ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: they collect information on the preferences and personal choices of the User (retargeting) to allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided.
- Social cookies: they are established by the network platforms. on the services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the Services. This may affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
- Affiliate cookies: they allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliation companies).
- Security cookies: they store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties.
Depending on the property
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the User’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the User is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the User’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
According to storage period
- Session cookies: they are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the User accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: they are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
3. Processing of personal data
NOATUM ESOLUTIONS informs you that your data will be processed in the following terms:
Purpose. The data collected will be processed for the purposes set forth in the “Declaration of cookies used by this website” section.
- Security measures. NOATUM ESOLUTIONS applies reasonable security measures to prevent unauthorized or accidental access, processing, deletion, loss, or use, including limiting physical access to data within systems and encryption of sensitive data when transferring such data.
- Data Retention. According to the terms established in the “Declaration of cookies used by this website”.
- Check if NOATUM ESOLUTIONS has personal data about you and access said data or information on how NOATUM ESOLUTIONS used or disclosed your personal data;
- Require NOATUM ESOLUTIONS to correct any personal data related to you that is inaccurate;
- Request the deletion of your personal data in certain circumstances;
- Withdraw your consent or request a change in the scope of your consent;
- Submit a claim about the processing of data by NOATUM ESOLUTIONS; Y
- Inquire about the policies and practices of NOATUM ESOLUTIONS in relation to personal data.
- Contact. To exercise any of your rights, contact us at: email@example.com.
4. Declaration of cookies used by this website
|TECHNICAL AND FUNCTIONAL|
|_grecaptcha||Provide spam protection||Session|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||Check if cookies can be installed||Session|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||Check if cookies can be installed||Session|
|viewed_cookie_policy||Save if a message has been displayed||Persistent|
|wp-wpml_current_language||Save language settings||24 hours|
|_ga||Count and track pageviews||2 years|
|_ga_||Count and track pageviews||1 year|
|_gid||Count and track pageviews||24 hours|
|_gat_gtag_UA_*||Store a unique user ID||1 minute|
|rc::c||Filter bot requests||Session|
|rc::b||Filter bot requests||Session|
|rc::a||Filter bot requests||Persistent|
5. How to control or eliminate Cookies
You have the right to choose whether or not to accept Cookies. To activate or deactivate cookies, click on our banner that will appear on your first visit. However, please note that if you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to use the full functionality.
You can update your preferences at any time: most devices (for mobile apps) and browsers (for apps and web pages) allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser. The following links provide information on how to manage cookies in popular browsers; otherwise, you should use the “Help” option in your browser for more details.
To find information related to other browsers, visit the browser developer’s website. If you have any questions about changing preferences, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Changes to this Cookies Policy
7. Contact us
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, or privacy issues in general, please contact us by email at email@example.com.