Please read this carefully: It is very important that you understand how we collect and use your information, and how you can manage it.
1. Types of personal information we use.
This section describes the different types of personal information we collect from you and how we collect it. If you would like more information about specific types of data and how we use that data, please see the section titled “What Your Personal Information Is For” below.
The following is a high-level summary of the types of personal information we use:
|Suscríbe to Newsletter|
2. What we use your personal information for
This section provides more details about the types of personal information we collect from you and why.
|Contact||NameE-mailCompanyPhone number||We use this information to understand who is making the inquiry, what the inquiry relates to, and to answer the inquiry.|
|Suscríbe to Newsletter||We use this information to manage your subscription to our Newsletters.|
Unless permitted by applicable laws and regulations, we will obtain your consent if we wish to use your personal data for purposes other than those set out in this privacy statement.
3. How we store and share your personal information
Your personal information is stored by our servers located in Barcelona (Spain).
Only when reasonably necessary will we share your personal information. The situations in which this occurs are:
- Regulators, judicial authorities and law enforcement agencies, and other third parties for security, protection or compliance with the law. There are circumstances in which we are legally required to disclose information about you to authorities, such as to comply with a legal obligation or process, enforce our terms, address security or fraud-related issues, or protect our users. These disclosures may be made with or without your consent, and with or without notice, pursuant to the terms of valid legal process, such as a subpoena, court order, or search warrant. We are generally prohibited from notifying you of such disclosures by the terms of legal process. We may request your consent to disclose information in response to a request from a government entity when that government entity has not provided the required subpoena, court order, or search warrant. We may also disclose your information to:
- Enforce our terms and conditions and other agreements, including investigation of any potential violations thereof;
- Detect, prevent or otherwise address security, fraud or technical issues; either
- Protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our users, a third party, or the public as required or permitted by law (sharing information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction ).
Your personal data may be provided to any of the above persons who may be located in other jurisdictions or territories. Where required by applicable law, we may request your consent to the transfer of such information outside of your jurisdiction. In any case, your personal data will only be transferred to other places, where we are satisfied that adequate levels of protection are in place to protect the integrity and security of your personal data, which, at a minimum, are comparable to the jurisdiction or territory in which provided such personal data.
4. Security of your personal information
We are committed to maintaining the privacy and integrity of your personal information no matter where it is stored. NOATUM ESOLUTIONS applies reasonable security measures to prevent unauthorized or accidental access, processing, deletion, loss, or use, including limiting physical access to data within systems and encryption of sensitive data when transferring such data.
In this sense, we have security and information access policies that limit access to our systems and technology, and we protect data through the use of technological protection measures such as encryption.
Unfortunately, although we believe that we have implemented and maintained reasonable measures to protect your personal information, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. In the event of a security incident, such as a personal data breach, we will initiate an emergency plan to prevent the security incident from escalating and notify you via push notifications, announcements, etc.
5. Data retention
We do not keep your data for longer than necessary, unless we are required to do so by law.
Reasonable steps will be taken to remove or destroy information when it is no longer needed for any of the above purposes.
Specifically, we will retain your information as follows:
- Information you provide us when submitting the contact form: Until your query is resolved, and then deleted after such resolution, unless you agree to this data being retained and receive further business information in the future.
- Information you provide us when sending the newsletter subscription form: it will be kept indefinitely until you withdraw your consent.
- If we are required to retain your information beyond the retention periods set out above, for example, to comply with applicable laws, we will store it separately from other types of personal information.
Under applicable laws and regulations, you may have the right to:
- Check whether NOATUM ESOLUTIONS has any personal data about you and to access such data or information about how NOATUM ESOLUTIONS used or disclosed your personal data;
- Require NOATUM ESOLUTIONS to correct any personal data related to you that is inaccurate;
- Request deletion of your personal data under certain circumstances;
- Withdraw your consent or request a change in your scope of consent;
- File a complaint about NOATUM ESOLUTIONS’s handling of data; and
- Inquire about the policies and practices of NOATUM ESOLUTIONS in relation to personal data.
To exercise any of your rights, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Contact and complaints
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how we process your personal information, please contact us in the first instance at email@example.com and we will endeavor to deal with your request as soon as possible.
8. Use of personal data for direct marketing purposes
In addition to the purposes set forth above, where permitted by law, NOATUM ESOLUTIONS may use your name and contact details for marketing or promotional purposes, including sending promotional materials and conducting direct marketing.
For direct marketing purposes, we may, where permitted by law, provide your personal information to other NOATUM group companies so that they may send you promotional materials and conduct direct marketing in relation to the products and services they offer (these materials may be sent to you by post, email or other means).
Before we use or provide your personal data for the purposes and to the assignees set forth in this section, we may be required by law to obtain your written consent, and in such cases, only after we have obtained such written consent may we use and provide your personal data for any promotional or marketing purposes.
The types of personal data that NOATUM ESOLUTIONS would use and provide for direct marketing purposes as described above are your name and relevant contact details, although we may hold additional personal data.
If your consent is required, and you provide such consent, you may subsequently withdraw your consent to NOATUM ESOLUTIONS’ use and provision to a third party of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, and NOATUM ESOLUTIONS will subsequently cease to use or provide such data for direct marketing purposes.
If you have given your consent and wish to withdraw it or if you prefer not to receive marketing communications from us in any way, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any such request must clearly indicate the details of the personal data in respect of which the request is made.